This blog will be a series of entries about random stuff that I realize about life. Both good and bad.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
The Airplane Debate
Everyone hates the middle seat on the airplane but what I have always wondered is what is the favorite seat of an airplane. All people love the aisle seat but I myself actually prefers the window in some cases. This thought came to me during my 16 hour plane flight from Johannesburg to New York on my return from Kenya and I thought about the significance of each of those seats. The middle seat sucks, lets just put it at that. If anyone enjoys it, tell me, cause I'd love to find out the benefits of that seat. Then theres the window, now some people love the window like me because if placed near the window right, it gives excellent head support for sleeping and when you are watching TV or reading there isn't as much distraction from people in the aisle seat. However there are cons to this. There is the extremely awkward moment where you have to use the bathroom and make everyone else stand up and move their belongings and of course there is the lack of leg room for those tall people. But you have to admit, who doesn't like looking at cities as you descend and ascend. Now there is the aisle seat. I myself also love the aisle seat simply because I am 6 ft. 2in. So the leg room there definitely is a plus. However there are cons which are the lack of head support or the disturbance of car accesible ts and people in the aisle. So my question is, what do you consider more beneficial? The accessible leg room in the aisle seat or the easy to use head support by the window? Who knows, maybe there is some crazy secret about the middle seat that history has been hiding from us. Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment